Reflection about production

  in the production I  felt a little bit different, because I was a main character. I was quite scared because I had a main role. I was still very exited with my beautiful face paint but it was still annoying. 

I really enjoyed how we got to do the oki oki song. I also liked when I was with my friends on stage, and having team meetings with chocolate brownies.  I also liked the audience watching us perform and putting a smile on there faces.

Next time I could probably not to nervous and look at the blue dot more.  

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe, great production reflection. I enjoy our team meeting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

past or future

Why covid 19 is bad and good