speech reflection

 How did it go: it went all right, I didn’t get through. My speech was about earth. It was a funny introduction. My plan was to only look at the girls not the boys. I tried to look at the audience as much as I could. When you were halfway through you would feel okay. My legs felt wobbly.


How I felt: i felt a little nervous but i was still excited. I didn’t mind if i got through or not. All of the girls were cheering me on, IT was kinda annoying but i didn’t mind it. 


Who got through:  The two people in my class who went through were Georgie and haylee. I don’t know if all of my friends wanted to go through.



Editing: when i was editing the teacher/ whaea cindy. told me to go back and check. I don’t really like editing that much. But I guess I had to.



How did I find this information: by searching,  i did it  on google but i already knew most of the facts and information. I learned lots of new things about the earth speech.  



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection about production

Why covid 19 is bad and good

past or future