i am poem

 I am a food lover, not of all foods, desserts and sweet treats being my favourite.


I am a lazy sister, doing the dishes and hanging the clothes would be my worst nightmare.


I am a nacho hater, flagging the nacho chips and cheese choosing just the sauce and kidney bean mixture. 


I am a tidy person,creating the nicest rooms in the neighborhood


I am a huge book lover,living through the coldest of the secret seven and geronimo stilton.


I am a kind person,that would help nearly everyone except people who would not respect me.


I am a mince hater, especially nachos, spaghetti bolognese and tacos with mince.


I am an older sister,who loves bossing around ruby.Doing bad deals like you do the dishes and I'll do the dishes.


I am a animal lover, except my 12 goldfish are useless.because they can’t do any tricks.


I am a amazing home designer decorating my bedroom and this would be my future.


I am a ice cream fan, that’s until I lose half of it on a hot summer day.


I am a sleepover person,loving watching movies and laughing.


There are many things that shepherd me into who I am. 


There are many things that  make me who I am. 

     


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection about production

Why covid 19 is bad and good

past or future