about term one

what went well

when we started I meet some new friends which was good, but in a new term there is usually more annoying boys. which there was. In term one it was amazing. We did this thing called activity week. Like camp but not sleeping.We first did sailing with Averil and john. They were the experts with sailing. There were also other parents there for help. We also went to puketi forest to learn more about trapping and the trees. And then we went to the stone store and the Kemp house it was scary.


challenges 

The hardest thing was trying to understand the maths problem solving. The thing is it has to be more explained so I can understand it easier. Trying to like most of the school lunches. 


goals for next term

 Doing more games for once a week. Getting more confident in my problem solving, to learn more easy to me. Pushing my self when I am feeling uncomfortable in something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection about production

Why covid 19 is bad and good

past or future