All about me

To my new teacher

Here are a few things about how like to learn.

Hi my name is Zoe. I don't like sharing my work because I get nervous a lot.

I hate working with other people because people copy me and I don't like other classes coming in my class.

I like having the figuring out on the board, likes maths strategies with an example to follow because I need a bit more help with maths.


I need to have a game outside and have games often. My most favourite game is capture the flag. 


I like choosing what to learn. My favourite subject is reading.


I don't like reading, maths and writing groups because I dont like being disturbed from my independent work. I like working on read theory, reading eggs and showing me a picture of something and writing about it.

I like having my own desk. I like prefer from a teacher than a friend or student. I don't like using paragraphs a lot!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection about production

Why covid 19 is bad and good

past or future